We are looking for agronomy interns for the spring/summer of 2019. If you are interested in applying, you can fill out our application and drop it or a resume off at our office, or fill out the application in a web browser or other PDF software, save it and attach it or a resume and send it to email@example.com.
Northside Elevator is looking for driven, self-motivated, detailed and customer service-oriented students to join our precision ag / agronomy internship program for the spring and summer of 2019.
An ideal candidate:
- Is self-motivated and accountable
- Has excellent communication skills
- Focuses on customer service
- Has a valid driver’s license
- Has the ability to spend extended time outdoors, on foot, in the variable conditions of Wisconsin
- Will have completed 2-4 years of agronomy or related schooling
- Has a hunger for knowledge and personal growth and development
If you would like more information you can contact:
|Ryan Umlauft, CCA||Drew Mizgalski|
|Agronomy Manager||Precision Ag Specialist / Agronomist|
Northside Elevator, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.