We are looking for a full time dairy calf specialist and agronomy interns for the spring/summer of 2019. If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. If you would like to apply for production work or a driving position you can fill out our application and drop it or a resume off at our office, or fill out the application in a web browser or other PDF software, save it and attach it or a resume and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dairy Calf Specialist
Northside Elevator is looking to hire a dairy calf specialist for their rapidly growing business. Now in its 70th year, our growing company has a proven record of dependable service to customers across the heart of cow country in central Wisconsin. Family-owned Northside Elevator, is employee friendly, offers competitive pay, and a complete package of benefits.
This full-time job requires a candidate who has a passion for optimizing dairy calf and heifer nutrition and health and is dedicated to finding and effectively implementing the best solutions for our producer customers. This is an excellent opportunity to help generate a renewed vision, reshape and propel our thriving calf and heifer program. Qualified applicants can email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Work with our partner, Provimi, to develop a calf and heifer care management and nutrition program for Northside Elevator that highlights our products and services.
- Evaluate calf and heifer care protocols of customers, then develop recommendations for service including management and nutrition recommendations and programs.
- Recommend, promote and train customers and staff on calf care and products including colostrum supplements, electrolytes, milk replaces etc…
- Plan and execute educational customer meetings and events.
- Welcome the opportunity to get to know current customers and expand our customer base.
- Bring a positive, open minded, forward-thinking attitude to our team.
- Passion for calves and animal husbandry.
- Strong commitment to customer excellence and service.
- Work flexible hours.
- Positive attitude.
Company Mission Statement/Tenents
Northside Elevator, Inc is committed to providing high quality products and services in a timely manner with a team of professional employees. This team provides services and products to farmers that result in a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Everyone in the system deserves respect. This includes our customers, employees, suppliers, other trades people, and the community.
- Open cummunication is a good thing.
- Everyone’s input has value.
- Northside Elevator is committed to enriching employees through education, conferences, leadership training, and new technologies.
- Northside Elevator currently utilizes and is willing to hire additional industry professionals to mentor and educate.
Northside Elevator is looking for driven, self-motivated, detailed and customer service-oriented students to join our precision ag / agronomy internship program for the spring and summer of 2019.
- Is self-motivated and accountable
- Has excellent communication skills
- Focuses on customer service
- Has a valid driver’s license
- Has the ability to spend extended time outdoors, on foot, in the variable conditions of Wisconsin
- Will have completed 2-4 years of agronomy or related schooling
- Has a hunger for knowledge and personal growth and development
If you would like more information you can contact:
|Ryan Umlauft, CCA||Drew Mizgalski|
|Agronomy Manager||Precision Ag Specialist / Agronomist|
Northside Elevator, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.