Below are current job opportunities with Northside Elevator, Inc. If you are interested in applying, you can fill out our application and drop it or a resume off at our office, or fill out the application in a web browser or other PDF software, save it and attach it or a resume and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Representative
Northside Elevator is looking to fill a combination Customer Service Representative and Office Administer position at our progressive feed, seed and agronomy company. Now in its 70th year, this growing company has a proven record of dependable service to customers across central Wisconsin. Northside is employee friendly, offers competitive pay, and a complete package of benefits.
This full-time job is the heart beat of our company and centrally important to general daily operations. The job will entail all aspects of customer service including working closely with our production, feed consultant and agronomy teams. In addition, this position will have significant customer contact. As a result, the candidate will need to be highly organized, able to communicate clearly and efficiently, possess excellent prioritization skills and yet have the ability to multi-task. At Northside, employees are empowered to make decisions, so we are looking for a self-motivated individual with the capability of working well on their own and add value to the business.
Qualified individuals will be proficient in basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel. An agricultural background is preferred. Pay will be based on experience.
- Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate personnel
- Process phone orders and customer billing
- Call customers to confirm orders
- Service walk-in customers with orders and billing
- Answer customer questions regarding accounts, billing, grain bank information etc.
- Provide basic information/recommendations as needed to customers
- Process payments, checks, credit cards and online transactions
- Process “End of Day” batch transactions
- Work with the feed mill to blend floor stock on schedule
- Work with mill to organize orders as needed
- Make and maintain product tags for Northside products
- Communicate changes/updates to feed mixes per nutritionist request
- Assist with inventory management
- Scale grain trucks and grade incoming grain
- Assist customers with buying/selling of grain and commodities
- Work to help improve customer service
Northside Elevator, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.